Pressure Reducing Valves Are you looking for a Suitable Supplier for Pressure Reducing Valves? Various Pressure Reducing Valves Pressure Reducing Valvesstandards full range,fast delivery, contact Global Steel & Engg for all types of Pressure Reducing Valves. , Pressure Reducing Valves suppliers with a wide range of Stainles Steel Pressure Reducing Valves, Bronze Pressure Reducing Valves, Cast Steel Pressure Reducing Valves, Cast Iron Pressure Reducing Valves, The strength of our company lies in the strength of personnel who produce quality work. We believe in cohesiveness and team effort. The company is following the policy of continuous up-gradation of technology and processes while maintaining its cost effectiveness by making optimum use of its resources and goodwill.
In order to use steam at lowest pressure, we manufacture and export extreme grade of pressure reducing valves. These can be easily installed with other accessories at required places where complete station cannot fit. PRV can be easily selected & sized based upon the desired outlet pressure, steam flow rate and inlet pressure. Similarly pressure & temperature level can be controlled simultaneously with the installation.
Salient Features are as follows:
• Self actuating, internally pilot & piston operated design (btpr-100t & btpr-100f) for low & medium pressure steam & air application
• Registered under indian boiler regulation (IBR)
• Stellited trims for high pressure & temperature
• Complete pressure reducing station and system (PRDS) consisting of isolation valve, strainer, separator, traps with by-pass line & safety relief valve
• Internally pilot & piston operated pressure reducing valves are very compact in design & versatile type for accurate regulation with the widest possible range of flow
• The full lift type main valve assembly & globe type body design is capable of delivering very high flow rates with greater accuracy
• The internally pilot controlled pressure reducing valves are best suitable for use in continuous distribution application
• The constant outlet pressure (down stream pressure) is accurately maintained right up to maximum rated discharge capacity of the valve and is unaffected by changes in inlet pressure or flow rate
• A positive tight shut off ensured by accurate guiding of the pilot & the main valve assembly.
• Pressure regulator is assembled with stainless steel trims to use for steam, air & gas applications for low and medium pressure range.
• The non metallic (teflon/ elastomer) trims are provided to ensure tight shut off (class vi leakage) for air & gas application, where as, stellited stainless steel trims are provided for high pressure and temperature steam service.
We promote products from the following companies: Audco Valves | Sant Valves | Forbes Valves | Neta Valves | Aarko Valves | Mala Valves | Normex Valves | Racer Valves | Hammer Valves | RMW Valves | Valves